- June 9, 2013 = Interestingly enough, the rather ignominious activity of unclogging a toilet is the first thing to be recorded on this list. While doing so, I also found this webpage, whose author lovingly created CLAYMATION graphics to help illustrate his unclogging techniques. Oh, mankind. You do give me joy sometimes.
- June 9, 2013 = I was walking back from Madison Square Park after writing for a bit and happened upon the Museum of Sex. I didn’t have any money on me at the moment so just wandered through their gift shop and looked at catalogs of vaginas and breasts. I really think every girl should get a little booklet of vaginas and breasts just to help them understand the diversity of them and the idea that they’re all “acceptable.”
- June 10, 2013 = The first time that friends whom I know are getting married!!!
- June 12, 2013 = Went inside the James A. Farley Post Office! Disappointingly enough, we were only allowed to view a very narrow strip of the huge building.
- June 16, 2013 = Tried speculoos cookie spread for the first time! At first taste, it was sensory confusion because it was the same creamy texture and color as peanut butter so my brain was trying hard to taste peanut butter, but after a few licks a very delicate aroma of gingerbread worked its way through. I haven’t tried it on bread yet but alone I wonder if my tastebuds have become too crass in that I think it’s just a bit too delicate of a flavor.
- June 30, 2013 = Studied in the Science, Industry, and Business NYPL branch.
- July 13, 2013 = First pole-dancing class. First eating at Eataly.
- July 14, 2013 = First time in the Independence Hall and on a double decker bus.